Sluch Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sluch Gaming privat server!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GM App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
onebad
Newcomer
Newcomer

GM App Empty
PostSubject: GM App   GM App Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 12:13 am

Name: Onebad
GM Experience: I helped alo't of people set up their servers and they never released it to the public and idk why but anyways i know every command for Antrix, Mangos, and can work on the Asent commands. I sign up for Game Master because i like to be a helpful person towards people that need the help badly, example Taxi is something i cant help with, hmm...anything that goes missing they have to refind or redo because they could use that privledge the wrong way by givin me fake ss. I did make my own Antrix server but unsuccessful due to my parents. I have about 1 year worth of experience but its so easy for me to learn now since WoW is always on my mind.

Thanks, Onebad
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM App   GM App Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 10:37 pm

onebad wrote:
Name: Onebad
GM Experience: I helped alo't of people set up their servers and they never released it to the public and idk why but anyways i know every command for Antrix, Mangos, and can work on the Asent commands. I sign up for Game Master because i like to be a helpful person towards people that need the help badly, example Taxi is something i cant help with, hmm...anything that goes missing they have to refind or redo because they could use that privledge the wrong way by givin me fake ss. I did make my own Antrix server but unsuccessful due to my parents. I have about 1 year worth of experience but its so easy for me to learn now since WoW is always on my mind.

Thanks, Onebad

PM me with msn or email
Back to top Go down
https://sluchgaming.forumotion.com

GM App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sluch Gaming :: General :: GM Apply's! *OPEN*-
Jump to: