Sluch Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sluch Gaming privat server!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Daxo's GM App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
daxo
Newcomer
Newcomer

Daxo's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Daxo's GM App   Daxo's GM App Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 10:24 am

ingame Name: Dax

Your Age: 15

Sex?: M

Location?: Usa

Hobbies: Playing World of Warcraft, Biking

Average play time on private servers?: All Day and around 8 hours on week days.

Do you play offical WoW?: Yes, I have a level 70 warrior, level 70 Hunter and a level 60 Druid, [All Alliance].

What is the first thing you are going to do as GameMaster?: Help enforce the rules set out by the admins. I will also advise new players on general information about this unique server. I also have a good deal of general knowledge about the game so i could detect if something isnt right, or if someone is using or doing something they shouldnt.

Do you have any experience as an admin or GM on a server?: Yes, i am a part time admin on a Battlefield 2142 server which is ranked third out of a thousand. I know how to use the controls for ingame admin. I can make almost anything you ask for, such as Quests *Still learning*, Vendors, Weapons, Portals ... ex.

Do you like helping people?: Yes, I help people to a reasonable extent. As an experience admin, I feel that I have a good judgement on other people actions. From playing on the server I know what it feels like to be in someones position.

WHY do you want to be a GM?: I want to be a GM because I want to keep the gameplay fun and fair for everyone. I hate to see people finding ways to get an unfair advantage over others.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Daxo's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daxo's GM App   Daxo's GM App Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 10:40 pm

daxo wrote:
ingame Name: Dax

Your Age: 15

Sex?: M

Location?: Usa

Hobbies: Playing World of Warcraft, Biking

Average play time on private servers?: All Day and around 8 hours on week days.

Do you play offical WoW?: Yes, I have a level 70 warrior, level 70 Hunter and a level 60 Druid, [All Alliance].

What is the first thing you are going to do as GameMaster?: Help enforce the rules set out by the admins. I will also advise new players on general information about this unique server. I also have a good deal of general knowledge about the game so i could detect if something isnt right, or if someone is using or doing something they shouldnt.

Do you have any experience as an admin or GM on a server?: Yes, i am a part time admin on a Battlefield 2142 server which is ranked third out of a thousand. I know how to use the controls for ingame admin. I can make almost anything you ask for, such as Quests *Still learning*, Vendors, Weapons, Portals ... ex.

Do you like helping people?: Yes, I help people to a reasonable extent. As an experience admin, I feel that I have a good judgement on other people actions. From playing on the server I know what it feels like to be in someones position.

WHY do you want to be a GM?: I want to be a GM because I want to keep the gameplay fun and fair for everyone. I hate to see people finding ways to get an unfair advantage over others.

PM me with ur msn or email!
Back to top Go down
https://sluchgaming.forumotion.com

Daxo's GM App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sluch Gaming :: General :: GM Apply's! *OPEN*-
Jump to: