Sluch Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sluch Gaming privat server!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Synth's GM Application.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Synth
Newcomer
Newcomer

Synth's GM Application. Empty
PostSubject: Synth's GM Application.   Synth's GM Application. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 10:38 am

Nick: Synth

Live in: Iowa, U.S.

Experience: I've been into emulator servers about 2 years now, have had well over 10 different servers that I used to learn and teach myself more about programming/developing. I'm a very friendly person and easy to get along with, plus very helpful when it comes to connection/server-related/or any other problems the player may have.

On what server?(Antrix, ascent, Mangos etc): I've played on and hosted a multitude of Antrix/Ascent servers, along with around 3 different revisions of MaNGOS.
What are a gm supposed to do: Help in any way possible as long as it is within the boundaries of their abilities. Such as answering questions/tickets.

What cannot a gm do: Give out free items, free levels, or be a personal teleporter.

Why should we choose you: Like I've said above, I'm a very dedicated person and I love to help others. I'm sure you hear alot of this but I really would like a chance to prove this.

Other things: I know all of the commands for every type of database, and might also be interested in helping develop the server further.

Thanks,
Synth
Also, my email/MSN is grunglee@hotmail.com if you'd like to contact me. I'm on almost all day/night.
Back to top Go down
Synth
Newcomer
Newcomer

Synth's GM Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Synth's GM Application.   Synth's GM Application. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 11:00 pm

EDIT: For some reason I can't edit my first post, but anyways, I added you on MSN(The Admin that is).
Back to top Go down

Synth's GM Application.
Page 1 of 1