Sluch Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sluch Gaming privat server!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Seoke's GM Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Seoke
Newcomer
Newcomer

Seoke's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Seoke's GM Application   Seoke's GM Application Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 1:00 pm

Nickname: Seoke

Live in: Crescent City, California, USA

Experience: I do a lot of C++ Programming and have worked as a database administrator for a commerical company. I have also have been a GM for multiple games. I have not yet been a GM on WoW but have on FlyFF, MapleStory, and Quest.

On what server?(Antrix, ascent, Mangos etc): Wasn't a WoW server.

What are a gm supposed to do: Help members with their problems (i.e. troubleshooting hardware/game/server problems, handling disputes, etc.)
What cannot a gm do: Use his/her powers to give other members unfair advantages.
Why should we choose you: I'm a quick learner and also ex military. I'm great with people and can type well. I have also acquired good communication skills.

P.S. Check this link http://www.treasuretables.org/2005/08/what-does-the-gm-do it explains what a GM is supposed to do and what a GM is not supposed to do =]

Other things: If you want to know more feel free to ask. BTW feel free to call me Seoke, Sarge, or Heath ^_^
Back to top Go down

Seoke's GM Application
Page 1 of 1