Sluch Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sluch Gaming privat server!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Must See GM App

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aoricc13
Newcomer
Newcomer

A Must See GM App Empty
PostSubject: A Must See GM App   A Must See GM App Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 2:35 am

Nick: In Game Not in Server yet
Live in: Florida
Experience: Since the beggining of wow my bro GM for blizzard i no every command for antrix and etc
On what server?(Antrix, ascent, Mangos etc): All
What are a gm supposed to do: Help players Work on Instances,Raids,etc And LISTEN TO ADMINS
What cannot a gm do: Ban or kick plyr unless necesarry or treat the players badly,Abuse o GM commands
Why should we choose you: Because im experienced Nice And Ull Like me cheers
Other things:
Back to top Go down
Seoke
Newcomer
Newcomer

A Must See GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Must See GM App   A Must See GM App Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 7:35 am

You need to learn correct grammar. You also need to learn what a GM does, they dont help players work on instances, they help players with technical and account difficulties.

Grammar mistakes:... how about I just rewrite the whole paragraph so you can just use it when you apply on other servers.

Nick: In Game Not in Server yet
Live in: Florida
Experience: Since the beginning of wow my brother was a GM for Blizzard I know every command for Antrix, Ascent, and Mangos.
On what server?(Antrix, ascent, Mangos etc): All
What is a GM supposed to do: Help players work on instances, raids, etc and listen to the admins.
What cannot a GM do: Ban or kick player unless necessary or treat the players badly. You also cannot abuse the GM commands
Why should we choose you: I'm experienced, nice and Ul(I'm not sure what this is supposed to be.) Like me cheers
Other things:

So i don't think this is really a 'must see' GM Application.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

A Must See GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Must See GM App   A Must See GM App Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 10:19 pm

DENIED!
Back to top Go down
https://sluchgaming.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

A Must See GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Must See GM App   A Must See GM App Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Must See GM App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sluch Gaming :: General :: GM Apply's! *OPEN*-
Jump to: