Sluch Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sluch Gaming privat server!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GM APP -- Darkclaw

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darkclaw
Newcomer
Newcomer

GM APP -- Darkclaw Empty
PostSubject: GM APP -- Darkclaw   GM APP -- Darkclaw Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 3:20 pm

Nick: Tony Cool
Live in: Sweden Shocked
Experience: Well, im help ful and i love to .learn all on pepps, and i love to .opengm ticket or whatever it is... haha thats 2 cool ^^ albino
On what server?(Antrix, ascent, Mangos etc): Im experienced with Antrix server most, Smile
What are a gm supposed to do: Help pepps on the server, and .getgmticket and help,help,help,help help! =D And stop spamming!
What cannot a gm do: .spawn Raganaros in every main city, thousands of them... thats extremly retard... Razz and use .kill on players that also retard... ^^ And dont spamm!
Why should we choose you: Well i dont know really but you guyz need a good server, and need gms, but im not that good , but sometimes someone thinks that this guy seems to be extremly nice! Well im not, but gimme a chance and you will comment it later ^^ geek
Other things: I love reptiles <3 Im active most of the time, i come home at 15:45 everyday after school! ^^ Well hope i see ya ingame lol!

-- <WannaBee GM> Darkclaw > The most stupid GM app evah! < = Won't be choosed!
Back to top Go down

GM APP -- Darkclaw
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sluch Gaming :: General :: GM Apply's! *OPEN*-
Jump to: