Sluch Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sluch Gaming privat server!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

joeschmoe for GM!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
joeschmoe
Newcomer
Newcomer

joeschmoe for GM! Empty
PostSubject: joeschmoe for GM!   joeschmoe for GM! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 10:15 pm

Hello, this is joeschmoe. Ive never been a GM before and dont really have some experiance, but please keep reading! Ive had a lot of experiance with helping people on different privete servers and i pretty much know what people like. I know theres probably better GM's applying now, but I feel i can bring a fresh mind into the realm and hope that you could give me a chance, even if for a little while. Thanks and if i get chosen, ill try my best to be the mosthelpful and kind gm around! I love you
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

joeschmoe for GM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: joeschmoe for GM!   joeschmoe for GM! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 10:31 pm

joeschmoe wrote:
Hello, this is joeschmoe. Ive never been a GM before and dont really have some experiance, but please keep reading! Ive had a lot of experiance with helping people on different privete servers and i pretty much know what people like. I know theres probably better GM's applying now, but I feel i can bring a fresh mind into the realm and hope that you could give me a chance, even if for a little while. Thanks and if i get chosen, ill try my best to be the mosthelpful and kind gm around! I love you

Since you are new, i can give you an trial. But, i will watch you ^^
Send me a pm with ur msn or email!
Back to top Go down
https://sluchgaming.forumotion.com

joeschmoe for GM!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sluch Gaming :: General :: GM Apply's! *OPEN*-
Jump to: